We delivered a social content strategy and produced and directed a comprehensive suite of assets from stills to both short and long-form video to run across the L’Oréal Paris website, social channels and the respective talents’ own channels, along with digital advertising campaigns — and the results exceeded success benchmarks, and some.
Some crybaby campaign highlights:
- Content reach sprinted past the minimum benchmark of 2.7 million pairs of eyeballs to hit 3.2 million
- The sequential targeting campaign for YouTube delivered a total reach of 1.69 million
- TikTok content delivered a total reach of 1.04million with 8.8 million video views
- Each of the three mascara formulations delivered double-digit growth
- Considered casting is everything and working with an excellent human and professional like Jessica Mauboy allowed us to get through an epic shoot day and deliver all that we’d promised
Overall, L’Oréal Paris mascara total sales grew by 27.8% versus a total market decline of 7.6%. An incredible result considering many states were in lockdown during this period.